In Dinuba, California
REPORTS TO: MAINTENANCE LEAD/SUPERVISOR
SHIFT: 3rd SHIFT (11:00-7:30 AM)
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The right individual will be primarily responsible for the preventive maintenance and repair of industrial food processing equipment and repairs in the plant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for general industrial maintenance and prevention of the Plant and other areas as assigned by the department manager.
- Able to troubleshoot mechanical problems, and set-up all equipment.
- Able to make repairs, predict failure and respond to issues as needed.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the following: Processing Equipment, Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic.
- Trouble-shoot controls and power electrical systems. Remove and replace motors, starters, relays, limit switches, fuses, and primary control components.
- High school diploma or GED. Industrial maintenance training preferred. Minimum 3-years experience as a general mechanic.
- Able to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Must have basic maintenance tools.
- Experienced in general industrial troubleshooting, predictive mainteannce & repairs. Electrical background a plus.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and as a team.
- Basic computer skills required to print computerized work orders.
- Bilingual Spanish / English preferred.