Category Management Analyst
In Dinuba, California
TITLE: CATEGORY MANAGEMENT ANALYST
REPORTS TO: ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR CATEGORY MANAGEMENT
SHIFT: 1ST SHIFT
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Provides category analysis and administrative support to manage and update the suite of sales reports and to assist the team of the Category Management / Sales Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and manage reports, including: monthly region, market, and customer trend reporting; ranking, distribution, and velocity grids; as well as new product tracking and analysis reports
- Help team adopt new tools and capabilities, actively assisting with process improvement
- Utilize Nielsen & Retailer Proprietary consumption data (e.g. syndicated, panel, and shopper card)
- Assist in strategic reporting capabilities
- Perform data integrity and validation checks for on-time deliverables
- Assist Category Managers and Associate Director with various projects and requests for information & presentations to support strategy, drive sales, and execute on category vision
- Serve as an active member of the Category Management & Retail Sales teams
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of work experience in Category/Sales Analytics within CPG industry
- Working knowledge of syndicated data from Nielsen, IRI, Shopper Card, Panel
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, and MS Office programs
- Strong detail-oriented analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)