In Dinuba, California
TITLE: CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
DEPT: CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGEMENT (CRM)
REPORTS TO: CRM SUPERVISOR
SHIFT: DAY (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The main responsibility of the CRM Specialist is to ensure a high level of service to our Customers, Brokers, and internal personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Order processing for Retail Customers, process check request and deductions.
- Responsible for professional communication between the sales team, broker network and customer base.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure customer requests are met including on time deliveries.
- Work closely with Production Planning and the Warehouse to ensure customer order requirements are met including order and case fill rate.
- Maintain deduction current, minimum of 70%.
- AA degree or equivalent business experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Accounting experience a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal skills with Customers, Brokers and internal personnel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work through and solve problems.
- Must have working knowledge of standard business computer software (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Must show initiative and be able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to type 40 wpm and have excellent phone skills.
- Deduction management experience / check processing a plus.