Financial and Business Development Analyst
In Dinuba, California
TITLE: FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
REPORTS: CFO / DIRECTOR FP&A
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Project oriented role dedicated to financial modeling for both the FP&A department and due diligence support for acquisitions. Role includes performing scenario modeling in support of the ABP, LRP, and M&A as well as additional projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Develop and maintain the corporate level interactive financial model to include detailed monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet, cash flow and operating P&L both in dollars and per pound information. The model will include appropriate metrics, benchmarks and financial ratios as deemed appropriate for the business.
- Update model based on actual and projected Company performance. Analyze and report on all key variances. Adjust assumptions as appropriate based on changed circumstances.
- Assist with the monthly/annual reporting deliverables from the Finance Department as well as the development of new management/ financial reports.
- Support the forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning (LRP) processes.
- Assist with development/ testing of new financial modeling application within CPM and the new ERP system.
- Develop KPIs, business intelligence, and such other Corporate Dash Board information deemed appropriate for the business.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Develop financial scenarios as part of a team that demonstrate the impact of possible M&A and/or strategic alliances on the Company’s financial position. Assess risks and opportunities involved in each possible transaction.
- Prepare all financial models summarizing projected near term and longer term financial impact of potential transaction(s), including key metrics, ratios and industry comparisons.
- Maintain due diligence checklists for completion as part of each M&A or strategic alliance transaction.
- Participate as an active financial leader (as part of the Ruiz Foods due diligence team) during due diligence and post-closing on any M&A or strategic alliance transaction as directed by the CFO.
- Develop, as part of the integration team, a draft of the 100-day post-integration plan that outlines activities for both the Company and the target entity. Work collaboratively with Ruiz Foods team members and target personnel to successfully integrate operations.
- Prepare a post analysis report on each M&A or strategic alliance transaction, whether successful or not. Make key recommendations to improve future opportunities.
- Work closely with investment bankers, private equity sponsors, attorneys, bankers and other professionals involved in identifying, sourcing and assisting in the closing of each potential M&A and strategic alliance transaction.
- Quarterly reporting on all contacts with possible M&A and strategic alliance candidates presentable in a form appropriate for senior management and Board of Director consumption.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and 3-5 year minimum combined experience in business analytics, and industry
- Strong MS Excel, MS Power Point , and other MS Office suit products
- Proficiency in ERP financial models, SAP BPC, and Business Intelligence software