In Dinuba, California
REPORTS TO: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Responsible for the proper operation and repair of all the electrical systems and equipment used in the processing, bakery, packaging and production areas. Troubleshoot test failures to component level, testing of units, analyze returns and enter failure information into database. Familiar with multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and function generator. In addition, must have the ability to troubleshoot to component level, be able to read and interpret schematics, and possess good soldering skills. Proficiency with basic mechanical/hydraulic and pneumatics concepts related to machine tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair AC/DC motor control systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic systems throughout the plant and facility.
- Track down electrical shorts and make repair.
- Diagnoses electrical problems by attaching computer to PLC.
- Installs wiring according to electrical code and hooks up new equipment, lighting, etc.
- Troubleshoots diagnoses, adjusts, calibrates and repairs electronic weight scales.
- Identifies problem areas and develops and installs modifications to improve efficiency.
- Performs minor fabricating which may require some welding.
- Orders parts and maintains documentations on electrical systems.
- Installs wiring to connect components to electric power source.
- Maintains knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, QA, HACCP and Sanitation rules and regulation, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) or Electrician’s certificate or completion of an approved apprenticeship or technical college program in electricity and electronics and/or two (2) years in plant electrical maintenance and repair.
- Have complete understanding in reading and writing of ladder logic.
- Must be proficient in trouble shooting of printed circuit boards, electrical controls and associated wiring including but not limited to HVAC and burner controls.
- Must be able to program PLC ladder logic and Allen Bradley experience preferred.
- Must be fexible to work any shift and weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Experience working in a USDA environment a plus.