In Dinuba, California
TITLE: MAINTENANCE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
SHIFT: DAY SHIFT (RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL 3 SHIFTS)
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Responsible for the supervision, training and technical support of all maintenance supervisors; development of preventative and predictive maintenance programs including diagnosing equipment breakdowns and minimizing downtime by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff.
- Directs the supervisory staff responsible for the maintenance of the production, packaging, receiving and shipping equipment and the supervisory staff responsible for facilities maintenance including ground keeping activities, building repairs and utilities.
- Establishes and directs planner and scheduler activities.
- Requisitions tools, equipment and supplies.
- Inspects completed work for conformance to standards, blueprints and specifications.
- Insurers’ maintenance schedules and repair estimates conform to assignment estimates.
- Enforces safety regulations and conformance of company policies.
- Establishes and adjusts work procedure policies to meet repair schedules.
- Supervises the planning and or activities of new equipment installations.
- Organizes and maintains reports established as critical departmental matrices including as a minimum maintenance downtime, storeS inventory levels, safety records, work order efficiency and labor.
- Maintain work schedule compliance records.
- Develop a dynamic PM, work order, and maintenance program.
- Ensure USDA compliance through completion scheduling and maintenance of PIP work.
- Maintain equipment and safety records..
- Establish Personnel Management Agreements at supervisory and team member levels.
- Develop a skills assessment program based on individual strengths.
- Implement changes in working conditions and equipment usage to increase efficiency.
- Champion and maintain a root cause analysis program directed at equipment failures.
- Ensure equipment repair records are maintained in MP2.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- HS Diploma and minimum of 10 years of experience in the food manufacturing environment and excellent knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronic, PLC’s, mechanical equipment, refrigeration, boilers, and facilities.
- Strong Leadership skills and a proven track record of leading maintenance teams
- Ability to work on multiple shifts and weekend work
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience managing multiple locations
- Experience in CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems)
- Must have experience working in a food (FDA/USDA) plant