In Dinuba, California
TITLE: Intern – Marketing
REPORTS TO: Department Supervisor / Manager
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This is a part-time paid internship. You will have the opportunity to learn the skills necessary to become an effective brand manager by working on project management, category & market analysis, and competitive deep dives.
- Analyze category & consumer data
- Evaluate financial performance of assigned products
- Drive key initiatives
- Collaborate with agency partners to develop artwork
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS TO BE GAINED THROUGH INTERNSHIP
- Increased knowledge of strategy, brand marketing, consumer insights, innovation, and new business development
- Consumer understanding
- Effective communication
- Effective time management
- Ability to work in Dinuba
- Status as college junior, senior, or graduate student with a business or marketing degree in progress
- Minimum of 1 year prior work experience