In Dinuba, California
TITLE: Intern – Research & Development
REPORTS TO: Department Supervisor / Manager
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This is a part-time paid internship. You will have the opportunity to learn the skills necessary to become an effective R&D technologist.
- Support new product development projects, including: Prototype development, Sensory evaluation, Analytical testing, and Production scale-up
- Laboratory bench work
- Data analysis
- Nutritional calculations
- Cost optimization
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS TO BE GAINED THROUGH INTERNSHIP
- Increased knowledge of proper sensory science techniques, consumer test methodologies, experimental design and USDA food regulatory requirements
- Effective Communication
- Effective Time Management
- Ability to work in Dinuba
- Status as college junior, senior, or graduate student with a degree in progress
- No food allergies or health sensitivities to food preparation or microwaves