In Dinuba, California
TITLE: REGULATORY MANAGER
DEPT: QUALITY ASSURANCE
REPORTS TO: ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF REGULATORY & CONSUMER AFFAIRS
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
This position provides specialized support to QA, R&D, Marketing, and Operations by ensuring all regulatory packaging aspects are in compliance with USDA and FDA labeling guidelines as well as Child Nutrition Programs. Ensure all material and product specifications are accurate and current. Must manage project timelines to ensure projects stay on track while verifying all necessary QA and Operations details as they relate to product specifications. Assist with corporate questionnaires and customer compliance documentation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct nutritional calculations
- Supervise direct reports
- Proof packaging materials
- Manage projects and timelines
- Stay current on regulatory trends and changes
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five years of supervisory experience
- Versed in FSIS, USDA, and FDA regulations
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and to re-prioritize as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational, communication (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Knowledge of FSIS, USDA, and FDA labeling policies
- Knowledge of Child Nutrition Program regulations and formulation statements
- Ability to quickly learn new project management and database software
- Ability to interact and to maintain effective communication throughout the organization