El Monterey Chicken Corn Taquito Soup
Fresh vegetables lend flavor and crunch to this Mexican soup served with El Monterey Chicken Corn Taquitos.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
16 El Monterey Chicken Corn Taquitos
9 cups Water
8 cubes Tomato Bouillon w/ chicken flavor*
1 cup Red onion diced
1 cup Zucchini diced
1 cup Tomato diced
1 cup Carrot diced
1 cup Celery diced
1 cup Cilantro chopped
1 cup Green onion diced
* Look for Tomato Bouillon in your grocer’s Mexican Food Section or you can substitute with Chicken Bouillon.
- Heat up El Monterey Shredded Taquitos according to the instructions on the package and keep warm for service.
- Combine water and bouillon cubes in a saucepan and bring to a boil and maintain
for a minute. Hold broth on low until ready for service.
- Combine all vegetables and mix well. Divide vegetables evenly into 8 serving bowls that have been heated in a warm oven.
- Return broth to a boil on stove. Remove from heat and pour over vegatables
into serving bowls. Serve immediately with two El Monterey Taquitos in each cup.