Here’s a recipe for Burrito Dumplings in Beef Stew.
- Prepare beef stew as directed.
- Add beef broth to contents and simmer product until done.
- Half way through the process given on the instructions place Beef and Bean Burritos that have been cut into thirds just on top of the surface of the stew, careful not to submerge burritos.
- Cover pot and allow simmering for the remainder of the time. The longer allowed simmering the softer the burritos get and absorb more flavor of the stew.
- Serve 3 cut pieces of burritos in bowls with stew.