One-Pan Breakfast Burrito Casserole
Spice up your usual breakfast burritos with delicious hash browns, flavorful salsa and melted shredded cheese with this easy breakfast burrito casserole dish that’s sure to be a family favorite.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 3 cups hash browns
- 1 1/4 cup chunky salsa, medium
- 8 El Monterey Breakfast Burritos, frozen* (any flavor)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
*No need to thaw burritos.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Spray 9”x11” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine hash browns and 3/4 cup salsa directly in the prepared pan; then spread mixture evenly to cover bottom of pan.
- Arrange burritos evenly over hash brown mixture and top with 3/4 cup salsa.
- Bake for 45-50 min covered and sprinkle with shredded cheese and green onions after removing the dish from the oven. Serves eight.