Burrito Pile-up with Spanish Rice
With a big enough serving spoon, you can serve a delicious, well-rounded meal all in one scoop!
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 2 Packages of Spanish Rice Mix
- (1) El Monterey Family Pack Beef n Bean Burritos
- 40 oz. can chile con carne
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
DirectionsHere's how to make a Burrito Pile-up with Spanish Rice.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat El Monterey Burritos according to the packaging and keep warm.
- Bring chile, with the water added, to a simmer.
- Place the Spanish Rice on large platter, pour half the chile over the rice, sprinkle with half the cheese. Arrange the burritos over the chile and cheese, pour the rest of the chile and cheese over the burritos. Melt cheese under a broiler or in a pre-heated 375°F oven. Serve immediately.