An unexpected side dish or two just might garner a hug for the family chef.
- El Monterey Burrito (any size or flavor)
- 1 serving canned chili or beans (any brand)
- Single-serve container of strawberry or regular applesauce
- M&M’s or other finger-friendly candy placed in small cup
- Carrot sticks, lettuce and olives
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Chef's Surprise.
- Heat burrito according to package directions.
- Heat chili or beans (For best results heat separately from burrito.)
- Arrange burrito in center of plate and spoon chili over top.
- Let burrito cool slightly
- Add carrot sticks, lettuce and olives.
- Place containers with applesauce and candy on outer edge of plate.
- Serve to child and watch eyes light up!