Chicken Taquito Suiza Enchiladas
Top our Chicken Taquitos with this easy-to-prepare sauce and you have a spectacular looking meal that tastes delicious. Add more restaurant-style flair by adding a slice of avocado or some black olives just before serving.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 12 El Monterey Chicken Taquitos
- (1) 19 oz. can Green Enchilada sauce
- (1) 12 oz. can Evaporated Milk or 12 oz. cream
- 1 1/2 cups Sour cream or Mexican Crema
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese Shredded
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Chicken Taquito Suiza Enchiladas.
- Heat up El Monterey Chicken Taquitos according to the instructions on the package and keep warm for service.
- Combine enchilada sauce and milk or cream in a heavy bottom sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in sour cream and keep warm for service.
- In a casserole dish pour enough sauce on bottom to just cover the bottom of casserole, arrange taquitos on top of sauce, pour remaining sauce over the taquitos sprinkle cheese over each taquito and melt in a preheated 375ºF oven for 1-2 minutes.