Chicken Corn Taquito Soup
Fresh vegetables lend flavor and crunch to this Mexican soup served with El Monterey Chicken Corn Taquitos.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 16 El Monterey Chicken Corn Taquitos
- 9 cups Water
- 8 cubes Tomato Bouillon w/ chicken flavor*
- 1 cup Red onion diced
- 1 cup Zucchini diced
- 1 cup Tomato diced
- 1 cup Carrot diced
- 1 cup Celery diced
- 1 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 cup Green onion diced
- * Look for Tomato Bouillon in your grocer’s Mexican Food Section or you can substitute with Chicken Bouillon.
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Chicken Corn Taquito Soup.
- Heat up El Monterey Shredded Taquitos according to the instructions on the package and keep warm for service.
- Combine water and bouillon cubes in a saucepan and bring to a boil and maintain for a minute. Hold broth on low until ready for service.
- Combine all vegetables and mix well. Divide vegetables evenly into 8 serving bowls that have been heated in a warm oven.
- Return broth to a boil on stove. Remove from heat and pour over vegetables into serving bowls. Serve immediately with two El Monterey Taquitos in each cup.