Enfrijoladas (Taquitos in Bean Sauce)
This is a delicious dinner serving idea for taquitos.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 12 El Monterey corn or flour taquitos
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- (1) 8 oz. can refried beans
- 1/4 cup red chile / enchilada sauce – tomato free (Las Palmas)
- 4 thin slices of smoked ham
- 1/4 cup concentrated chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Enfrijoladas (Taquitos in Bean Sauce).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until creamy.
- Place frozen taquitos in 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour bean sauce over taquitos.
- Cover baking dish with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with garnish and serve.