Here’s a recipe for Southwestern Cream of Squash Soup.
- Follow the reheat instructions on the package of El Monterey® Flour Taquitos and hold in a warm oven.
- In a medium large stockpot bring to a simmer the squash, potatoes, and broth. Cook until vegetables are completely broken down and easy to puree.
- Puree soup mix with a submersible blender or in batches in a food processor. For a more chunky texture, simply break vegetables down with a stiff wire whip.
- Add cream and bring to a simmer; adjust seasoning to taste and serve immediately.
- Serve hot with El Monterey® Flour Taquitos.