Here’s a recipe for Mexican Grilled Chimichangas and Vegetables.
- Follow pre-heating and operating instructions for your indoor grill press.
- Completely thaw out the Chicken & Cheese Chimichangas before cooking them. Place Chimichangas on grill and cook for 5-10 minutes. Turn Chimichangas over after two minutes and finish cooking. Internal temperature must reach 160ºF before serving. Place Chimichangas in a warm oven to hold.
- On a large platter mound and spread evenly the prepared Mexican Rice. Hold in a 150ºF oven. Put cooked Chimichangas in the center of the platter over the rice.
- Liberally brush all cut vegetables with olive oil and season to taste.
- Grill each vegetable together and until done to desired doneness. Some vegetables may take longer than others. Wipe the grill down after each vegetable is cooked.
- As each vegetable is cooked, arrange on the platter.
- Serve as soon as all the vegetables are cooked.