- 1 box of El Monterey Beef & Cheese Taquitos
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp salt
Here's how to make Avocado Lime Dip.
- Preheat oven and cook El Monterey taquitos according to directions on the box.
- While taquitos are cooking, combine dip ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Pulse several times until dip reaches desired consistency; scoop into a serving bowl.
- Put taquitos on a serving platter and enjoy!