Beef Taquito Scramble
Onions, peppers and El Monterey Beef Taquitos add aroma, flavor and fun to this egg-based meal.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 3 El Monterey Beef Taquitos cut
- 1 Tbl. Cooking oil
- 2 Tbl. Onions fresh diced (white, yellow, or green)
- 1 Tbl. Green Peppers fresh diced (bell, Serrano, or jalapeno)
- 3 Eggs whole whisked
- 1/2 cup Refried Beans (heated and hot)
- To Taste Cheddar cheese & Monterey Jack cheese
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Beef Taquito Scramble.
- Heat up the cooking oil in a non-stick sauté pan and brown taquito pieces on medium high heat.
- Add onions and peppers and continue to cook until the onions are translucent.
- Turn heat down to medium low and pour in the eggs; use a rubber spatula to constantly scrape the bottom and sides of the pan until all the eggs have cooked to your preference of doneness.
- Plate Taquito Scramble along with hot refried beans and cheese.