Burrito ‘N’ Hash Browns Pile Up
What makes El Monterey Breakfast Burritos even better? Piling them on top of hash browns and topping them with cheese in this Breakfast Burrito dish.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- One El Monterey Family Pack of Breakfast Burritos (any flavor)
- 32 oz. bag of frozen hash browns
- 2 lb. Velveeta cheese
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes with chile and onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Heat up El Monterey Breakfast Burritos as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Heat up hash browns as directed on the package and keep warm.
- Place Velveeta and tomatoes in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Place half the hash browns on a service platter, layer some of the burritos on top of hash browns, pile on the rest of the hash browns and burritos, and smother the entire pile with cheese sauce.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and green onions.