Here's a fun, easy, surprise lunch that's sure to bring a smile to your child's face.
- 1 El Monterey Burrito (any size or flavor)
- 2 slices American Cheese; cut in wedges
- 1 piece of leafy lettuce
- 2 strawberry slices
- (cut crosswise to get a rounder shape)
- 2 banana slices
- 1 olive
DirectionsHere's how to make a Burrito Man.
- Let burrito cool slightly.
- Position lettuce leaf at top of plate for "hair."
- Layer banana slices atop strawberry slices to make each "eye."
- Place olive in center to form "nose."
- Arrange cheese wedges for the "beard."
- Feel free to be as creative as you like, giving your Burrito men and women their own distinctive personalities.