Here’s how to make Carb-friendly Chipotle Chicken Burrito Salad.
- Heat up burritos according to package instructions and keep warm.
- Pan broil or pan griddle bell peppers and onion until slightly caramelized set aside and keep warm.
- Whisk vinegar, garlic, and mustard until well blended and slowly add olive to mix while whisking creating vinaigrette.
- Toss mixed greens in vinaigrette; arrange greens in center of plate, top with burrito and top burrito with grilled veggies.
- Serve immediately with tomatoes and cucumbers that have been tossed in dressing.
Without the burrito it is about 5 carbs per serving