Chimichangas with Grilled Vegetables
Grilled fresh vegetables make a fast and flavorful side dish with El Monterey Chimichangas.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 El Monterey Chimichangas
- 2 Zucchini (sliced in half)
- 2 Yellow squash (sliced in half)
- 1 Green bell pepper (cut into 4 flat sides)
- 1 large Red bell pepper (cut into 4 flat sides)
- 1 large Yellow bell pepper (cut into 4 flat sides)
- 12 large Asparagus
- 4 Portabella mushrooms
- 2 Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 White Onion (cut into round thick slices)
- 1 cup Balsamic dressing (your favorite vinaigrette)
- 1 cup Alfredo Sauce (your favorite off the grocery shelf)
- 1 cup Salsa (your favorite off the grocery shelf)
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Chimichangas with Grilled Vegetables.
- Warm up Chicken & Cheese Chimichangas according to the package instructions.
- Marinate vegetables like peppers and onions in vinaigrette and grill them to al dente (still firm but not raw).
- Mix Alfredo and Salsa; bring to a simmer.
- Arrange vegetables and chimichangas on platter. Pour 1 cup of sauce over chimichangas and reserve the rest for dipping vegetables.