Here’s a recipe for Easy Mole Chimichangas.
- Heat up El Monterey Chimichangas in the conventional oven as directed on the package and keep warm.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan heat up vegetable oil on medium high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add all the dried spices, bring temperature down to medium low and continue to cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter and dissolve in mix. Add tomatoes and broth then bring back to a simmer on medium heat and hold.
- In a service platter, ladle sauce underneath or smother over El Monterey Chimichangas and garnish with shelled, chopped peanuts.