Green Chile ‘n’ Beef Burrito Bake
With already-prepared El Monterey Burritos, you can have this family casserole table-ready in no time.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- (1) El Monterey Family Pack Green Chile n Beef Burritos
- 28 oz. Can
- Green Chile Enchilada Sauce
- 8 oz. Jar
- Chile Con Queso
- Optional: Fresh tomatoes, avocados or green onions for garnish.
DirectionsHere's a recipe for the Green Chile 'n' Beef Burrito Bake.
- Microwave El Monterey Burritos according to the package and keep warm.
- While Burritos cook, combine enchilada sauce and queso in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Coat bottom of casserole pan with 1 1/2 cups of sauce. Arrange hot burritos on top. Finish by covering with the remaining warm sauce.
- Garnish with fresh tomatoes, avocados, or green onions. Serve immediately.