Taquito Ranchera Enchiladas
You’re just 4 ingredients away from putting these easy enchiladas on the table.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 15 El Monterey Shredded Steak Taquitos (or your favorite El Monterey taquitos)
- (2) 10 oz. cans Red Enchilada Sauce
- 8 oz. Salsa (thick chunky)
- 2 cups Cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese Shredded
DirectionsHere's how to make Taquito Ranchera Enchiladas.
- Heat up El Monterey Taquitos according to the instructions on the package and keep warm for service.
- Ranchera Sauce: Combine enchilada sauce and salsa in a heavy bottom sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Add tomato paste for a thicker sauce.
- Pour enough sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish to coat. Arrange taquitos on top of sauce, then pour remaining sauce over the taquitos. Sprinkle cheese over each taquito and melt in a preheated 375ºF oven for 1-2 minutes before serving.