For a fresh entree, dress your salad with this tangy dressing and pair it with an El Monterey Wrap.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 El Monterey entrees
- 1/2 cup Orange juice
- 1/2 cup Grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar (seasoned)
- 3 Tbl Cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Olive oil or your favorite vegetable oil
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce lightly torn to desired size
- 1 Red onion sliced thin
- 1 Yellow bell pepper sliced
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Citrus Vinaigrette.
- Prepare El Monterey entrees as suggested on package and hold.
- Combine citrus juices, vinegar, and chopped cilantro into a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute. Turn blender down to medium and remove pour cap from blender lid. Slowly pour the olive oil in a steady stream into the blender and continue to blend for another minute to complete emulsification.
- For the salad, combine lettuce, red onion, and yellow bell peppers and mix in a large mixing bowl. Mix in as much vinaigrette into the lettuce as desired and thoroughly toss salad then serve with your favorite El Monterey Burrito. Refrigerate any unused portion.