Try this creamy dressing to add a Mexican twist to your next side salad, and your El Monterey entree will have an ideal partner.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 cup of your favorite Guacamole
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Rice wine vinegar (seasoned/sweet)
- 1/4 tsp Ground cumin
- To taste salt & black pepper
- 1/2 cup Olive oil or your favorite vegetable oil
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Guacamole Vinaigrette.
- Combine all ingredients except the oil into a blender and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
- Turn blender to medium and remove pour cap from blender lid. Slowly pour the olive oil in a steady stream into the blender and continue to blend for another minute to complete emulsification. Adjust seasoning as needed.