Next time you hear a stomach growling, fill it up fast with this energy-packed menu.
- 1 El Monterey Burrito (any size or flavor)
- 1 serving canned chili or beans (any brand)
- Handful of chips
- Carrot sticks, lettuce and olives
DirectionsHere's how to make a Power Lunch.
- Heat burrito according to package directions.
- Heat chili or beans. (For best results, heat separately for burrito.)
- Arrange burrito in center of plate and spoon chili over top.
- Let burrito cool slightly
- Add chips, carrot sticks, lettuce and olives.
- Serve and eliminate even the strongest hunger pangs!.