- 21-count box of El Monterey Chicken & Cheese Taquitos, partially thawed
- large can of enchilada sauce
- 2 cups Mexican-blend shredded cheese
Here's how to make Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 13 x 9 dish with cooking spray and place taquitos in the pan until no space remains.
- Cover taquitos completely with enchilada sauce, and sprinkle the top with the shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa or whatever toppings and sides you prefer.