Quick Taquito Salada
Take your salad to a new dimension and serve it up with El Monterey Crispy Flour taquitos and impress your taste buds with a spicy Chipotle Ranch Dressing. Classic creamy Ranch dressing mixed with the smoky and spicy flavors of Chipotle peppers in adobo.
- 6-8 El Monterey® Chicken and Cheese Taquitos
- 1 bag Fresh Pak Santa Barbara Prepared Salad Mix
- Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing; see recipe below
- 3/4 cup Tomato, diced, salad garnish
- (1) 3 oz. can Sliced Olives, drained, salad garnish
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, diced, salad garnish
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheese, salad garnish
- Bake taquitos per package instructions. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes, slice when cool enough.
- Prepare salad dressing.
- Meanwhile, combine salad mix and select toppings.
- Add previously prepared Chipotle Ranch salad dressing over top of salad.
- Place salad onto serving plates and place sliced taquitos over top of salad. Top with cheese or other desired toppings.
- Puree the can of Chipotle chilies in adobo. (left over puree can be frozen or reserved in refrigerator)
- Mix puree and ranch dressing together and serve.