- Bake taquitos per package instructions. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes, slice when cool enough.
- Prepare salad dressing.
- Meanwhile, combine salad mix and select toppings.
- Add previously prepared Chipotle Ranch salad dressing over top of salad.
- Place salad onto serving plates and place sliced taquitos over top of salad. Top with cheese or other desired toppings.
Chipotle Ranch Salad Dressing
Makes 8 oz.
1/4 cup canned Chipotle in Adobo
3/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing
- Puree the can of Chipotle chilies in adobo. (left over puree can be frozen or reserved in refrigerator)
- Mix puree and ranch dressing together and serve.