Salsa Spiked Spanish Rice
Spanish rice with an extra tangy kick is the perfect side dish for your El Monterey Taquitos.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 Package of El Monterey Taquitos
- 1 Package of Spanish Rice mix
- 1 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Purple onion, chopped
- 1 Tbl Jalapeno, minced
- 1 Tbl Lime juice
- 1 Avocado, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Salsa Spiked Spanish Rice.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Combine cilantro, onion, jalapeno and lime juice to prepare a salsa.
- Heat El Monterey Taquitos according to the packaging, keep warm.
- When rice is ready, gently fold in salsa. Serve with burritos and taquitos. Garnish with avocado and sour cream, if desired.