How to Make Mexican Fondue
Fondue goes Mexican! Try this flavorful dip with our taquitos, chimichangas or mini tacos.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 12 each El Monterey® Shredded Steak Corn Taquitos
- 1 lb. Pepper Jack cheese cubed
- 1 lb. Mexican style Chorizo cooked and drained
- 3 Green onion stalks chopped
- 1/2 cup Black olives sliced
DirectionsHere's how to make Mexican Fondue.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF
- Heat up El Monterey® Shredded Steak Corn Taquitos according to package instructions.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese and chorizo in the casserole dish; place El Monterey® Shredded Steak Corn Taquitos in dish to where they are angled sticking out over the rim.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and chorizo is sizzling.
- Sprinkle onions and olives generously over dish and serve immediately.