Here’s a recipe for Mexican Cabbage Slaw with Tomatillo Vinaigrette.
- Heat up El Monterey Shredded Steak Flour Taquitos according to reconstitution instructions on the package and keep warm.
- In a mixing bowl thoroughly toss together the next four ingredients with just enough of the Tomatillo Vinaigrette to lightly coat but not saturate the greens.
- Adjust taste of salad by adding any additional salt & black pepper.
- Portion the tossed salad mix onto 6 large entrée plates, lifting the salad up off the plate as to form a high pile of greens.
- Carefully arrange three El Monterey Shredded Steak Flour Taquitos a top the salad without loosing too much height off the salad from the weight of the Taquitos.
- Garnish plate with the rest of the ingredients, squeeze a wedge of lime all over the finished salad and serve immediately.