- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 oz. jar taco sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- can of cream of mushroom soup
- envelope of dry taco seasoning
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make Slow Cooker Nacho Dip.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a saucepan; drain.
- Place ground beef in slow cooker.
- Combine taco sauce, refried beans, cream of mushroom soup, taco seasoning and cheddar cheese in slow cooker.
- Set on high for about an hour or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and enjoy.