Spicy Black Bean Hummus Dip
This dip will give you, your family and all your party guests a spicy new way to enjoy taquitos and quesadillas.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 1-15 oz. can Black beans drained, reserve liquid
- 3 Tbl Tomato paste
- 1 1/2 Tbl Chipotle sauce or canned whole diced
- 1-2 Tbl Lime juice fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Red chile powder
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- To taste Salt & Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
DirectionsHere's a recipe for Spicy Black Bean Hummus Dip.
- Reserve 1 Tbl of whole black beans for garnish.
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil into a food processor and pulse puree for about 30 seconds. Turn processor on and slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mix until fully incorporated. Add reserved bean juice to thin as desired.
- Spread mix onto a shallow serving platter and garnish with whole black beans.