Steak Tamales and Rice Bake
This easy casserole has just 4 main ingredients, plus your choice of garnish.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 4 El Monterey Tamales, thawed
- 4 cups cooked Mexican rice
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar and jack cheese
DirectionsHere's how to make Steak Tamales and Rice Bake.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Remove tamales from wrappers and set aside.
- Greace an 13"x9" x 2" oven-proof casserole dish and spread rice evenly across bottom.
- Place tamales in dish and evenly pour enchilada sauce over tamales.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160º F.