How to Make Taquito Enchiladas
- (10-oz.) can red enchilada sauce
- El Monterey Taco Seasoned Beef & Cheese Taquitos in a Seasoned Batter
- 1 cup shredded 3-cheese Mexican blend
- garnishments of your choice: green onion, black olives, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, guacamole – whatever you prefer
Here's how to make Taquito Enchiladas.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Arrange taquitos over enchilada sauce; use enough to make a single layer of taquitos on the bottom of the dish.
- Top taquitos with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes or until heated through. The last five minutes of baking, top with cheese. Serve with your garnishments of choice!
Your Taquito Enchiladas are ready to serve!