Here’s a recipe for Taquitos Over Rice & Beans.
- Heat up taquitos according to the instructions on the package.
- In a large sauté pan heat up olive oil and sauté onions, celery, peppers, and garlic until onions are translucent.
- Add ham and seasoning and continue to cook until ham is slightly browned.
- Add beans and cooked rice and mix ingredients well continue to cook until steam starts rising from pan and all ingredients are hot.
- On a large platter mound and spread rice mix, arrange hot taquitos on platter and pour hot sauce over taquitos. Serve immediately.