Traditional Taquito Platter
This is a traditional way to enjoy rolled taquitos - Very easy and refreshing.
- Preparation Time:
- Total Time:
- 20 El Monterey corn or flour taquitos
- Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Cheese Blend
- (1) 8 oz. jar chunky salsa verde
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bag ready to eat shredded lettuce
- 1 ripe avocado cubed or sliced
- 2 large ripe tomatoes- cubed
- 1 small onion – chopped
- Salt to taste
DirectionsHere's how to make a Traditional Taquito Platter.
- Prepare taquitos following packaging directions.
- In a bowl, mix chunky salsa verde with sour cream (add salt to taste)
- Place hot taquitos on plate (4 - 5 per person)
- Top with shredded lettuce, chopped onion, diced tomatoes, and avocado cubes, then sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Drizzle salsa verde and sour cream blend on top.