Zesty Cocoa Rub and Dip
For coacoa rub:
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa rub
- 16 oz. container of sour cream
DirectionsHere's how to make the Zesty Cocoa Rub and Dip. For the rub:
- Combine all rub ingredients and mix well; store in an airtight container.
- Use on meats, vegetables or in sauces and dips.
- Combine the two ingredients and stir to combine; refrigerate until ready to serve.